Tuesday, September 22, 2009

VEGETABLEmania

Beautiful things are getting ripe in our garden!
Purple Carrots! Round Carrots. White and Yellow Carrots!
Striped Cucumbers. Giant Red Potatoes!
Beets! Beans! Tomatoes! Peppers!
It's a veggie picking party every day. The kids love to harvest.
(except for the spiders...) (and the webs...) (I attempt to be brave.)
And I can't get enough pictures of chubby hands washing dirty veggies.
or chunky babies teething on purple carrots.
It's picture overload.











3 comments:

  1. Your kids are so stinkin' cute! The veggies remind me of your cooking...I still desire to be like you when I grow up. You are an amazing cook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I grow up I want to be like people think I am. (But more patient.) (and neater.)

    ReplyDelete