Thursday, September 17, 2009

Homeschool

School has started at the Dreewes House.
We have decided to homeschool again this year.
Mr. Big E is in First Grade!
Little Miss E is doing PreSchool and a few Kindergarten Workbooks.
Baby E is learning to crawl, babble and perfecting his grabbing skills.
I think he can say “hi”.
Swimming Lessons and our Co-op Classes begin next week.
Although this is my third year formally educating my children . . .
I still don't feel like an expert. Some days are difficult, and some days are amazing.
I try to dwell about the good times because they are so sweet.
More secrets to come.
Like my cunning use of post-its.
And my beautiful organized shelves of curriculum.


2 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration! Keep the tips coming... we are dabbling in the preschool homeschool world this year, but mostly embracing "unschooling" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Preschool is so much fun... When Elijah was smaller, we did a very relaxed once a week co-op at our church. I was the preschool teacher and then I enjoyed teaching (leading?) some art classes for upper elementary ages.
    Encourage One Another -
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete