Thursday, July 15, 2010

Build Your Own S'mores Bar.



I love Choices. My fridge is full of sauces, mustard and condiments.
Choices for S'mores. Now that is - Brilliant. Delicious. Sticky.





We had multiple flavors of "chocolate" chips.
(because they melt better than a big chunk of chocolate bar anyway)
and we had some choices for fresh fruit.

White Chocolate and Raspberry was very nice.
Banana and Butterscotch was super tasty too.
Teeny Tiny Peanut Butter Cups - Awesome.






Interestingly, all the kids wanted to try some of everything on their s'more. Now, why didn't I think of that?

1 comment:

  1. The s'mores bar is so you! You skilz in the kitchen and creativity just makes me smile so big. I loved your hospitality when we lived near you and seeing these pics brings back such fun memories.

    ReplyDelete